Monday, October 24, 2011

I am a Wheel

I am a wheel, I am made out of a bunch of things. I am made out of aluminum. I go on all sorts of a cars around the world. I can also be many colors but manly just silver. I go inside of a tire and then go on a car. I come in many different sizes and also patterns.They come in all sorts of different designs and even spinning ones. I can also be put on other vehicles like a motorcycle, go cart, and even a semi. If you hit me up against a curb I could brake by denting me, or even snapping me. You can mount and balance me at a shop when you first buy me. There are wieghts you can connect to me so I roll straight and not tip over. You can also strap a wheel sensor around me to tell you if im low on pressure. There is a hole inside me so you can put a valve stem in me and fill the tire up with air.  

2 comments: