Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Blogging experience

I think blogging is pretty cool and very different. It is definitely different from facebook and the rest of the chatting websites out they. It was pretty cool at first to learn how to use this website but I had a lot of problems setting it up. I don't know why but I did, I had to make like ten differnt passwords everytime and then I last the password that worked. I think as long as Laura helps me with it I think ill be alright in the future. I don't think ill blog outside of school but I would rather blog then write story's in class. I would rather be in the computer lab then in a class room just listening to a teacher talk forever. It is also cool that I get to talk about things I enjoy doing. I also like that you can read other people's blogs and that can get interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment