Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The new trend

The new trend is Hondas. If you are into cars a lot of people will go out and buy a Honda. People see Hondas as cheap cars and they can actually be expensive if you have a nice clean one. They are hard to find a rust free one but there out there. The reason I like Hondas is because you can make them fast and its not that hard. I know alot of people that own them and they are all super nice. There is many v8 owners that under estimate them and then they end up feeling stupid once they get beat. Hondas have been around for like 30 years now and even more. They just started getting popular like a few years ago. I think Hondas are funnier to work on and you love when you have acheived something like putting in a new part. I bought a Honda so I can learn more about them and to make a slow car into a fast one.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting post, Carl. My husband and I bought a Honda Civic a few years ago. I love it.

    ReplyDelete