Monday, September 19, 2011

My new blog

The way I connect with the world is over the internet. I use things like facebook and use to use myspace. I also use things like MNhondas and another forum called Honda-tech. These make it easy to learn about cars and get car parts I want. In the past I have also used Craigslist to get parts for my car and even buy my cars. MNhondas is a forum that a bunch of people go on and trade parts and sell them also. It makes everything so much easier. I use Facebook to connect with my friends and family. I think Facebook is getting old though and is boring. Myspace got old after a few weeks of having it. I would probaly take blogging towards the car people because the people that like it can blog on what they did over the weekend and where all the meets are at and what time they are going to meet. I think it would be a perfect way for people to find things out that are simple. I also think its always interested to read other peoples post and what they think about other people's blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment