Monday, September 19, 2011

My weekend

This past weekend I did a lot of things but Saturday had the most action and I had the most fun. During the day I didn't do much but work on my car and hangout. When the night came it was the best. I and a buddy went down to meet up with a bunch of cars so we could race. We first went and met up with a few buddies that have the same car as me, so we could all roll down there together. When we first got to the spot where everyone meets there were cops down there and they were being complete pricks to us. After we left that spot we got onto the highway and a 500 horse power car pulled up next to my buddy and my buddy Joe started pulling with him and the guy hit his spray and the camaro went sideways down the highway. It was one of the craziest things i have ever seen. Once we got to the next spot everyone had already been racing. I even watched a car blow up there motor right in front of me, and I thought it was the funniest thing ever. Once 3 o'clock came around I took off for home. I thought it was a fun night and happy the cops didnt find out where everyone was at.

No comments:

Post a Comment